[News] SF - Women's vigil Dec 8th- please forward!

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Sun Dec 3 10:52:23 EST 2006

VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY

Join San Francisco Women In Black, Haiti Action
Committee, GABRIELA Network, San Francisco Code
Pink, Queers Undermining Israeli Terrorism,
WILPF, Karzar Zanan Iran Prisoners Dialogue,
Interfaith Women for Peace and others as we commemorate

International Human Rights Day

Friday December 8th, 6:00–7:30 PMUnion Square Steps Geary Street, SF

Join our women’s candlelight vigil in solidarity
with women around the world. We celebrate our
strengths and resis­tance while protesting the
ways militarism, right wing nationalism and
fundamentalism and the quest for empire affect women.

STOP THE WAR ON WOMEN

WOMEN’S RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

For information 510-434-1304, womeninblacksf at bigfoot.com